Membership of EMICoL
Why Join EMICoL
As a member of EMICoL your organisation will have the opportunity to join with a group of like-minded businesses to enhance your commercial capability. The opportunities that arise from being an active EMICoL member will rely on your engagement with the true spirit of trusting and sharing with other members for mutual benefit.
As a member you will have the opportunity and all contacts on hand to utilise the groups capability as and when required.
You can also use EMICoL as part of your future marketing strategy and the whole purpose of being part of this website is to enhance opportunity for business for all of those within our engineering cooperative. Many of the businesses currently in the group are sharing work or referring others in the group to quote on work. There are also a range of discounts and special offers available to Emicol members.
Regular networking opportunities give you the opportunity to engage with the group and prosper.
If you are looking to build on your business exposure we believe that this is the place to start your journey.
Benefits of Membership Current Member Discounts & Offers
- Networking with like-minded businesses
- Your Company capability is displayed on our website - Sponsors or Members of EMICoL have their Company capability statement, products and/or their services displayed on the EMICoL website.
- Opportunity to win new orders through our website or from other members - other companies are now sending enquiries for quotes through our website, these are forwarded to members with the relevant capability. Current members within the local market are also subcontracting work to each other.
- EMICoL Newsletters - opportunity to enhance your business news through our Newsletters.
- Provides information to other Companies - so you can support and work together or even sell or buy equipment from each other.
- Opportunity for group presentations to large companies - to attain larger contracts. Brings projects together you may have lost. Empowered by the Consortium.
- Networking opportunities - social support, Sundowners, share skills and knowledge, share your issues and success stories, develop new partners, meet new EMICoL members and sponsors
- Sponsors - our sponsors are displayed on our website, they offer professional advice and discounts and deals on certain products and services.
- Education and training / up-skilling staff - staff development to meet regulatory requirements. Through their members EMICoL can assist in accessing appropriate training and education in certain fields at reduced costs for members. Also leads with support, when signing up new apprentices and trainees..
- Bulk buying - the EMICoL Board are continually working with others to find discounts on products and services, current examples are transport, safety and fuel savings.
- Problem solving - support from the Consortium – questions can be submitted and shared.
- Referrals from other members – let the network send work your way.
- Develop your capability pages for inclusion with the group capability brochure
- Access to seminars and guest speakers
- Get to know other members capability
- Membership of the Australian Steel Institute
- Expand your output capability by working with others in the group
- Opportunity to participate in the management of EMICoL
- Your business will form part of our online marketing capability
The Emicol Advantage (pdf document)
Join as a Member to get started
Download our application form here (pdf document)