Writewell Systems is an automation sub contracting company which was started by Cuan Mepham in March 2009.
Writewell Systems assist numerous clients with their electrical and control system design, assembly/programming, diagnostics and repairs.
Since its inception, Writewell Systems services have been focused on clients in the Pharmaceutical, Food and Industrial sectors with the main areas of work being the diagnostics and repairs of systems and the improvements to existing systems.
Writewell Systems has developed a client base in WA with companies that include Pfizer (Perth), Electrimech Industries, Hydrowash Systems, Prime Laundry, Spotless Laundry Murdoch, Buswest (vehicle wash systems), the Australian Rail Group (Aurizon), Logical Engineering, Oasis Electrical, Wireline Engineering, and Stockbrands.
The team at Writewell Systems are well qualified, with decades of experience and in depth knowledge to assist you in providing solutions to enhance or automate your products.
Some areas of expertise that have been utilised are as follows:
|Siemens S7 200 Programming
||Siemens S7 300 Programming using Simatic Manager
|Siemens S5 Programming
||Allen Bradley Controllogix Programming
|B&R Control Systems Programming
||Allen Bradley Factoryview HMI Programming
|Mitsubishi PLC programmimg using GX Developer
||Siemens WinCC HMI updates
|Unitronics PLC programming
||ABB IRB140 and IRB340 Rapid set up and programmimg
|Jokab safety system design
||Banner safety system designs
|Siemens AC drive installation and set up
||ABB AC & DC drive installations and set up
|Beckhoff Twincat Programming
||Bosch Indramat Programming.
Some recent projects undertaken are listed below:
- Assisting at Pfizer (Perth) with improvement projects that included monitoring filling and packaging equipment, recording areas of improvement, designing a solution and implementing the solutions.
- Repairs to the Australian Rail Group rail truck jack systems that included diagnostics on the PLC systems.
- Assisting an eastern states automation company, ACTS working for Visy Automation in the in-stallation of a robot destrapping system at Coca Cola Amatil.
- Set-up and programme a multi-robot system that included an IRB140 and an IRB340 for pick and place operations at Stockbrands Products.
- Diagnostics on B&R drives used on a shaker table at Austral Precast.
- Provided PLC control systems and programming for heavy vehicle wash systems installed by Hydrowash Systems at the Degrusse Mine and the Tropicana Mine.
- Provided a Modicon PLC control system and programming for train wash systems installed by Hydrowash Systems at the Rio Tinto depot at Cape Lambert.
- Provided an Allen Bradley PLC control system and programming for automatically controlled heavy vehicle and light vehicle wash systems at the Roy Hill Mine Site
- Assisting Spotless Laundry with their diagnostics and repairs on the B&R PLC system that controls their laundry sorting system.
- Assisted with the hardware design and installed a MIMS System at the Prime Landry premises in Belmont. Plus PLC Control Systems diagnostics and repairs
- Assisted Oasis Electrical with the supply and programming of the control system for the Oncology Door Control at the St John of God hospital in Midland.
KEY CAPABILITIES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Ability to take client’s concepts, conduct necessary research and development then design and produce working models in line with Australian & ISO standards.
- Programmable logic control Part 1 and 2, plus ABB RPG4 Level 1 AND 2 Robot Systems.
- Siemens S7 Prog1 PLC programming and Siemens S20 advanced programming. Siemens WinCC system training.
- Occupation Safety and Health Training (Holder of a Blue Safety Card).
- B&R PLC and servo drive programming project management techniques.
- Practical data communications for engineers and technicians.
- Project Management Techniques.
- Writing winning technical documents.
- Electrical Contracting (WA electrical license holder).
- Maintenance - extensive experience with fitting and mainteinence of mechanical and automated machine assemblies.