Signtalk is Australia’s only dedicated, wholesale custom signmaker. With no retail market channels at all, we focus exclusively on Trade clients like you. At Signtalk, we do more than make signs. We give you the freedom to grow your business rather than getting locked into back-end details.
- Specialised advice on how to handle the large, difficult, and sometimes near-impossible jobs you may otherwise walk away from.
- Quality that comes from years of experience; dedicated processes and specialized equipment.
- Cost savings due to our economies of scale and operational focus.
- Peace of mind, knowing that Signtalk is always a partner, and never a competitor.
Signtalk can manage the entire order to Installation process, allowing you to focus on your business, your clients and the things that matter most. Supply us with the artwork and installation details, and leave the rest to Signtalk.
- Develop working designs from concept artwork
- Source specialised products and materials
- Manufacture the sign and any associated parts
- Arrange delivery and installation anywhere in Australia
- Provide Engineering drawings and certifications
- Arrange council approvals and licenses
- Liaise with third parties (builders, architects etc)
Signtalk will take care of as much or as little as you need to complete your project. The important thing is for you to focus on your clients to ensure that their ideas and concepts are developed.
Plastic fabrication -
of acrylic letters, logos and complex shapes is a specialty. With a custombuilt plastics oven, a range of specialised workshop equipment and skilled fabricators, Signtalk can successfully complete the most challenging assignments.
Electrical assembly -
light boxes of all kinds, internal or external illumination, electrical installations or simply including a compliant, tagged plug and lead.
from a simple coat of black or white to a colour match, or even a specialised patina are applied by our trade-qualified painter in our side-draft paint booth. We match colours, finishes and patinas to provide just the look you need.
are fitted by our Sign writer. We can make them in-house using our CNC Vinyl Cutter,
or fit graphics supplied by you. If needed, we can arrange full-colour prints from your artwork.
Signtalk has installed almost everywhere - rural settings, roadsides, shopping centres, offices, walls, or on top of multi-story buildings. Let us help you with council approvals and compliance issues.
EQUIPMENT & CAPABILITIES
Computer Aided Manufacturing
- ProCam CNC Router 3600x1800 bed, with a maximum sheet size of 4000.
- 6mm Aluminium; 6mm Brass; 50mm + MDF, timbers & Plastics
- Hybrid 1390 1300 x 900mm Laser.
- 1.2mm Stainless steel, 2mm mild steel, 25mm Acrylic / plastics.
- Graphtec FC2100 Vinyl Cutter
- Jaguar II Vinyl Cutter
- Side draft paint booth
- Paint mixing & tinting
- Special finishes and patinas
- Custom made plastics thermoforming oven
- Kirchfeld Panel Saw with Dust Extraction Unit
- Line bender
- Channel Letter fabrication
Metal fabrication (Mild steel, Aluminium, Stainless Steel)
- 3000mm AMC Hydrabend PressBrake
- 2500mm AMC Hydracut Guillotine
- Stick, MIG & TIG welders
- Licenced Electrician
- LED & fluorescent lighting
- LED signage
- Installation van
- 4WD and 2WD Utes
- Large flatbed trailer
- Nifty 120T Trailer Mount Cherry Picker
- Mobile Scaffold System
- Augers & associated installation equipment