Quensh Specialists Ltd
We concentrate on your HSEQ You concentrate on your business
Delivering profitable numbers safely and efficiently is a primary objective for all businesses. In 2006, Quensh was created to help businesses do just that by offering a viable alternative to in-house management of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) obligations. - Essentially we do the ‘necessary evils’ that no-one else wants to do! Every person conducting a business or undertaking (PCBU) has a legal obligation for Workplace Health & Safety - but not all businesses require full-time in-house professionals to perform these tasks.
Quensh have the ability to support Clients meet their legislative and industry obligations in relation to management of :
- Quality Assurance
- Occupational/Workplace Safety & Health (OSH/WSH)
- Training and Competence
- Management Systems (e.g. ISO 9001; ISO 14001)
- Incident Investigation and Management of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Business Risk Processes
- Completion of internal and supplier auditing programs
- Support during Client and Third Party audits (e.g. NATA)
- Providing day-to-day advice to ensure legal obligations with regards to OSH/WSH and the Environment are met.
Your HSEQ Partner—Added Value, Minimised Cost
Running an organisation is a huge task and occasionally it is a challenge to handle all business processes internally. Key Factors which have led to a growing trend of organi-sations engaging Quensh as their HSEQ Partner include:
- Reduces the needs to hire, minimising recruitment and operational costs
- Increased efficiency which has the potential to contribute directly to the bottom line of an organisation
- Availability of cost effective resource that does not compromise on quality of output
- Lack of internal expertise within own organisation
- Quensh can provide advice, knowledge and expertise not only on processes but in-dustry trends and expectations – on both a local and international scale
- Recognising that Quensh are specialists in a range of HSEQ services and organisa-tions have access to a full HSEQ department, but only when they require to do so
Every person conducting a business or undertaking (PCBU) has a legal obligation for Workplace Health & Safety. Whether you want to achieve the minimum of legal compliance or strive for best practice we can support you.
We help our clients to prioritise their business and organisational risks and be practical in their approach to risk management.
We understand that clients need guidance and support they can trust.
Organisations need to be able to monitor and measure not only compliance but the effi-ciency and effectiveness of overall performance. Internal and supply chain auditing are both vital components of an effective audit pro-gramme that provide you with demonstrable evidence of risk management and allow you to identify opportunities for continual improvement.
Our services include:
- Development of Audit Strategies
- Determining the criticality of the supply chain
- Risk profiling and ongoing assurance of supply chain
- Facilitations/support of client and third party certification audits
- Data and trend analysis
- Running/supporting all aspects of audit programmes and schedules
- Verification activities prior to contract awards
- Verification of effectiveness of corrective actions and close out