Precision by name, accuracy by nature
Established in 1984, Precision Jobbing is a small machining shop who has the capability to carry out very precise and complex machining operations on our CNC equipment. Based in Wangara we are in the centre of a very busy industrial area and have a broad base of clients throughout Australia.
Our business has been built on reliability, trust and a total commitment to our clients to take every step in meeting their lead times. Our statistics speak for themselves; since we took over the business nine years ago we have not lost one client. We have continually satisfied the requirements of our customers in the agricultural, automotive, mining and construction industries.
The owner of the business who is trade qualified, has spent the last 33 years in the ever changing world of machining. He has posure to working with all CNC programmes and understands the technology required for the best machine set ups, in order to meet manufacturing tolerances and current standards. Due to our experience in the industry we are able to offer maximum efficiency on both singular and batch production in order to give our clients those added values on all services.
With our latest technology in CNC equipment we are able to provide customised laser marking to your machined parts. This could just simply be the etching of part numbers or more complicated company logos. If you believe we can help with your product solutions then please do not hesitate in contacting us.
- Specialist in furnishings for doors, windows, staircases etc., for all internal and external structures.
- Batch sub-assemblies and individual parts for earth moving equipment and relative attachments and drill rigs.
- Batch sub-assemblies and individual parts for forestry equipment. We have regular contracts with clients on service and repair work in this field.
- Batch production and sub-assemblies of items for any specialised projects (e.g. pipe flanges to ISO standards).
- Individual and sub-assembly items in alloy steels, aluminium, brass, bronze, cast iron, Inconel, nickel, plastics, stainless,and titanium.
CAPABILITIES AND SERVICES
|Vertical CNC machining in three axes (X: 1,000mm Y: 500mm Z: 800mm).|
|CNC turning with live tooling (up to 230mm diameter, 550mm long plus C Axis milling).|
|Conventional turning (up to 600mm diameter 2,000mm long between centres).|
|Conventional milling (turret mill X: 700mm Y:400mm ).|
|Patterns built to your unique specifications using CNC tooling.|
|Manual slotting for internal keyways.|
|Full manufacturing, material and documentation traceability.|
|Extensive range of calibrated inspection equipment.|
|We can program in 2D and 3D.|
|150m2 of modern manufacturing facilities.|
|CNC laser engraving machine (working area 110mm x110mm x 200mm)|
|Light assembly work|