Oreflow Australia Pty Ltd
West Australian based mining equipment and supply business
Our aim is to design, manufacture and supply quality equipment; in this we have an excellent success rate in meeting or exceeding our customer’s expectations. Oreflow deals with most major consulting and mining houses for both capital and consumable items as is demonstrated by our extensive user list.
Oreflow is the Australian Master distributor for the Brelko range of spillage control products which have quickly gained acceptance in the Australian market place. We are major suppliers of skirting systems, belt scrapers, air cannons and impact beds both locally and overseas. Oreflow also imports its own range of conveyor idlers and frames which are readily interchangeable with Australian manufactured products without modification. Where applicable we utilise local manufacturing for urgent and non- standard idlers and manufacture frames in house. We have exported crushers, screens, feeders, belt scrapers and idlers overseas to various countries including Ghana, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Mali, Tanzania, Indonesia, Philippines and Zambia as well as many local Iron Ore, Gold and Nickel and Mineral Sands Projects.
Oreflow is becoming well renowned for conveyor, belt and apron feeder design and manufacture, some of which are incorporated in our own plant designs. Our conveyors and belt feeders utilise in house products such as belt scrapers, ploughs, impact beds and all types of idler frames and rollers. Thus saving clients the hassle of having to source spares from various suppliers and able to deal directly with the OEM. We also have a highly skilled service team who are familiar with our full range of products from Crushers to idlers, we pride ourselves on working safely and efficiently to reduce customer downtime to a minimum. We have long term service contract with various clients on conveyor, screen and scraper maintenance and inspection. Our service people are multi skilled in EWP, Franna and rigging thus reducing waiting time on jobs.
Here at Oreflow we are committed to our customers and nothing is too much trouble we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and our response time to our customer’s requirements. As our company grows we will still offer the same service and commitment to our clients. It is Oreflow policy to only deal with associated companies (suppliers, fabricators and designers) who have in place their own public and product liability insurances.
CAPABILITIES AND SERVICES
In House :
- Project Management
- Supply of Service and Site Installation Teams
Supply of Capital Equipment:
- Wet Screens: Inclined Circular Motion Dewatering Screens (ICMDS)
- Wet Screens: Horizontal Linear Motion Dewatering Screens (HLMDS)
- Oreflow has carried out various screen refurbishment projects which include stripping and assessment of the screen. Manufacture of new parts, re assembly and testing of the unit prior to dispatch
- Bucket Elevators
- Dry Screens: Oreflow ICS – Inclined Circular Motion Screens
- Dry Screens: Maxflow Multislope Screens
- Conveyor Systems
- Crushing: Jaw Crushers
- Crushing: Cone Crushers – Secondary and Tertiary
- Crushing: Spare Parts
- Screening: Encaplock (dust sealing system)
- Screening: Rubber Screencloths and Panels
- Screening: Capping Rubber
- Screening: Dust Sealing Components
- Keyliner Chute Lining Systems (modular moulded rubber interlocking systems which give an effective chute lining system designed to protect the chute from impact loads and prevent material build-up on chute sides).
- Rubber Impact Elements (typical uses of impact elements are in chutes, hoppers, feed boxes and on screen decks).
- Rubber Backed Ceramic Tiles (a new product supplied by Oreflow to further expand our range of wear resistant materials). Supply of Brelko Equipment
- Brelko-Impact impact conveyor systems
- Brelko—new belt tracking systems
Full details on all of the above components and the following partner links can be found on our website: https://oreflow.com.au