KLINGER Australia – a leader in gas and fluid sealing
KLINGER has been the world's leading manufacturer and provider of industrial sealing, fluid control and fluid monitoring systems for more than 130 years.
As a member of the globally active KLINGER Group, we combine the strength of international research and development with the flexibility of local manufacturing, technical expertise and support.
Klinger Limited manufactures and distributes high quality and cost effective gas and fluid sealing solutions to fit the broadest range of applications in many industries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our Services Division offers specialist component integrity and leak detection and repair (LDAR) capabilities – finding leaks to atmosphere or passing valves. A range of related survey, data systems, and integrity management services are also available.
Whatever your application, we can assist you with:
- responsive, expert advice and service
- safe, reliable, cost-effective solutions in compliance with international standards
- an extensive list of stock items
- custom products made to your design and specifications
Our customers include the leading designers, project engineers/managers, plant operators and maintenance organisations from diverse industries requiring fluid and gas sealing solutions around the world. You can rely on the same performance, reliability and safety that they demand.
JOINTING / GASKET MATERIALS
- Compressed Fibre - Our range of asbestos-free, calendared sealing materials covering a wide range of applications.
- PTFE - Our PTFE-based soft sealing material offering guarantees ultimate chemical resistance and is designed to cater for the majority of gasket applications.
- GRAPHITE laminated - Gaskets on the basis of graphite are suitable for temperatures between -200 °C and up to 460 °C, and offer resistance against a broad range of chemicals.
- Cellulose fibre - Commonly used for low temperature (less than 150 °C) automotive applications.
- Cork - For Marine, Hydraulic, Electrical and Transformer gaskets.
- Metallic Gaskets - KLINGER manufactures metallic gaskets in a wide range of alloys to cover even the most chemically aggressive applications
- Soft Gaskets - Our range of asbestos-free, calendared sealing materials covering a wide range of applications.
- Ball VALVES
- Butterfly Valves
- Piston Valves
- Gate Valves
- safety Valves
- plug Valves
- Control Valves
- Level Gauges
- Manometer Cocks
- Shut-off Fittings
- Steam applications
EXPANSION JOINTS AND METAL HOSES
- Metal Expansion Joints
- RubberExpansion Joints
- Fabric Expansion Joints
- Flexible braided as well as unbraided metal hoses
- Boiler hoses
- Heat exchanger coils
- Hoses specifically designed for solar applications
- HT Composite pre-insulated hoses
- Hoses specifically designed for district heating applications
LEAK DETECTION & REPAIR
- KLINGER’s leak detection services utilize state of the art imaging and drone technology to accurately pinpoint even the most obscure leak. Once detected, our repair services ensure fast deficiency removal.
- KLINGER's shutdown services are tailored to assist in keeping downtimes an absolute minimum. This is achieved by placing all the necessary components required for a successful shutdown directly on a customer’s premises.
- Maximize your plant safety with our training
- Make use of our customized e-commerce solutions to benefit from additional savings when sourcing from KLINGER.