DNA Kingston Training
Empower your dreams - make them happen
Kingston Training and Employment is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), proudly award winning and a multi-finalist over many years, and locally owned in Western Australia. Our training colleges are located in South Perth, Malaga, Belmont, Mandurah, Bunbury and Geraldton.
Our organisation has been an RTO involved in training services since 1999 and is committed to the provision of quality vocational education and training as well as industry specific training, supporting industry training and individuals to attain careers.
One of the reasons for our success is our unique collaboration and partnership between industry, specialist support for our students and our passionate, highly qualified staff.
We ensure that the learning experience is totally dedicated to the real needs of industry while ensuring a challenging, rewarding and interesting programme for the participants.
Participants from all over the world attend our programmes, who bring with them a range of learning styles, needs and expectations. The courses are designed to include a variety of learning strategies to:
- Prepare participants for their role as a member of a specialised working team.
- Focus on the real required practical skills and knowledge to assist the workplace
Our programmes are varied from first aid, through to supervisor management skills, advanced welding codes, communication, marketing, OHS, forklift, white card and risk management, to name a few.
- Cert III and IV in Dental Assisting
- Diploma in Dental Technology
- Diploma of Management (Business)
- Advanced Diploma of Management (Business)
- Cert II, III and IV in Engineering (Welding)
- Cert IV in Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
- Cert IV in Health Care (Ambulance)
- Intra-Oral Radiography
- Infection Control
CAPABILITIES AND SERVICES
Courses are designed specially to prepare your team in specialised roles as a vital team member, supervisor, manager or occupational health and safety team member, maintaining continuous professional development in the field assisting with roles in the management of change, which occurs in the workplace organisation, pertaining also to practice and procedures.
Cert II, III and IV in Engineering (Welding) MEM20205 | CRICOS 073452A:
The units have been selected to provide relevant skills for engineering production.
- A variety of practical fabrication techniques - MIG, TIG and manual metal arc welding
- Structural training from pipe to plate
- Safety requirements, work practices
- Use of wide range of hand and power tools
- Engineering science and measuring concepts