Allied Metal Recyclers
Effective and competitive scrap recycling solutions
Allied Metal Recyclers is a major Australian company specialising in the recycling of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and other materials. Allied is an industry leader, providing outstanding service to clients in Australia and internationally. For effective and competitive scrap recycling solutions, you can rely on Allied. Allied Metal Recyclers established in 2003, although a relatively new company has in excess of 70 years experience in the scrap metal industry. Allied Metal Recyclers has grown substantially over the last few years to become a major exporter of all ferrous and non ferrous metals to all parts of the world, priding itself on good customer service to its client has made the growth of the company very rapid. Now employing excess of over 45 employees and expanding the facilities in Welshpool Western Australia to over 13,000 sqm We now have a new registered weighbridge, container lifting equipment, and new excavators with grabs and shears, which means we can load and prepare over approx 1000 tonnes a week of scrap metal material ready for the export market
Allied Metal Recyclers are buyers and exporters of all Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals.
- PVC Copper Cable
- PVC Aluminium Cable
- Electric Motors
- Mixed Metals
CAPABILITIES AND SERVICES
- At Allied, we pride ourselves on our reputation for providing the best scrap recycling services available.
- Within 24 hours of contacting Allied Metal Recyclers, you can be sure that we will deliver one of our bins for your scrap materials. We provide bins from 3m up to 30 cubic metres, to cater for even the largest scrap removal requirements.
- Allied can also provide other types of transport for your scrap materials. We run our own fleet of vehicles, including skip trucks, flat top trucks with hiabs and semi trailers.
- Should other work be required, such as cutting large objects to transportable size, rest assured that
- Allied Metal Recyclers can provide the personnel and equipment you need.
- Allied can also organise yard clearance for you, making the process of scrap removal as fast and convenient for you and your business as possible.
- In addition, Allied is on of a handful of companies that can supply a free sample analysis service at our site, using state-of-the-art analysing technology. This way, you can be sure you are getting the right price for your scrap metal.
- Finally, Allied prides itself on providing its customers with a prompt payment service.